Friday, January 9, 2009

winter, dogs, beer and southerners

I hate when everything freezes over. It's not the ride home that's scares me, it's walking to the car.

More snow coming this weekend. Everyone complains, no one does anything about it. If you hate it that much, move to the south. Not to mention, you can get a huge house for cheap down there. Granted you have to deal with people who live in the south... which in my masshole opinion, is worse than the weather.

Who's nicer on the whole, southerners or canadians? I'm getting sick just thinking about it.

I think i'm going to grow a beard. That's my way of saying i'm too lazy to shave today... maybe tomorrow.

Here's a thought about dive bars that carry good beer. Sure the beer's a buck or two cheaper than at a nicer bar, but if people are going because they don't want to spend the extra money, they're ordering a bud light, not guiness. So, what happens to good beer at a dive bar?

best way to avoid a hangover, don't drink alcohol.

on dogs: you're supposed to leave a radio or tv on while the dog's home alone. it's supposed to be good for their psyches. If i leave it on NPR, is my dog going to turn into a liberal?

No comments: